back

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gravestone Placemats




If you are having your very own Halloween Tea then gravestone place mats are a must have! These were done very last minute and next time I want to do a lace or paper border. But you get the idea.

Luckily enough, there is a great old cemetery across the road so me and the kiddos tromped over and did some stone rubbings. From my handy-dandy computer I printed out some vintage Halloween images(whatever strikes your fancy). And then with my stamper kit I made small clippings with some colored paper.

Laid them all out on the sheets and ran it through the lamination machine...Waa Laa...

Like I said before, the next batch will have mucho more detail and finishing. If you have a specific guest list you can even search for their names on old stones, or their birthdate...so many freakin' options here!



No comments:

Post a Comment