back

Friday, August 13, 2010

Halloweens of Years Past

I love looking back and remembering past Halloween costumes. So, I decided to make a collage of some of my favorite pictures of my kiddos and friends. Although I despise some years photos with the store-bought costumes, at least the kids were happy. And that's all that really matters.

I always make sure to get duplicate copies of my prints so I have 1 to work with and 1 to keep in the album. But really, how often do you get to look at the album? With this poster size wall hanging I get to see their spooky little smiles every day of the season.
I edged it with an orange and black ribbon and throughout I added little details such as vintage Halloween images and scrapping cut-outs. So easy, and such a fun project.





No comments:

Post a Comment