back

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

R.I.P Doyle




Perhaps you have heard the rumors, and yes it is true. Doyle the Gargoyle our 7 ft friend, who has lit up our yard for many a Halloween past, has finally left our world. I was shocked and horrified to discover that my old friend had passed....

So now the hunt is on for something new and creative. Something other than the standard blow-ups at W-mart...seeing as how there is not much of a selection here in rural Pennsylvania, all the houses seem to have the same decorations...and that, my spooky friend, is not my style.

We did get a bow-flex last year (which is sitting in the basement collecting cob-webs and dust) that came in an awesome giant box which I plan on using to create some type of coffin for on the covered part of the deck...but as for in the yard....I'll keep you posted on my updates...wish me luck. I'll always love you Doyle...xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment